I have now installed the Adobe Creative Cloud applications to both my laptop and my computer. I can now have access to the programs through both devices.
One of my favorite shows streaming on Netflix right now is called "Love Death and Robots" The show, which was originally meant to be a remake of the 1981 anthology film "Heavy Metal", is an adult anthology show consisting of several animated shorts spread across each season. Each short ranges in style and tone but the overall theme of all of the shorts goes back to the title. I remember watching the first season of the show back when it premiered in 2019. While I loved majority of the shorts, one of them that really stood out to me, visually at least, was the third short of season one: "The Witness". "The Witness" is a thriller following a woman who witnesses a murder and is spotted by the killer. She is then pursued through the streets of Tokyo as she attempts to escape the killer. Once separates this short from the others in that season is the distinctive style. The art style is done completely in CG and looks very much like something out ...
If you were to ask me what canned movie had the most potential to really be something but never reached what it could have been, the first movie that would instantly come to my mind would be Genndy Tartakovsky's Popeye. Genndy Tartakovsky is consider a legend in animation. The man has been responsible for some Cartoon Network's most iconic shows from Dexter's Laboratory to Samurai Jack. Popeye is considered to be a classic character for both his comic strips and his shorts made by the renowned Fleischer Studios. In 2012, Genndy had been announced to be the director of a CG Popeye movie to be made by Sony Pictures Animation. Genndy had already done work for the studio after bringing their long in development project, Hotel Transylvania, to the big screen and putting his signature style on it. It seemed like a match made in heaven. With Genndy's style resolving more around character and focus on physicality and Popeye already having high physicality and character in it...
Similar to Photoshop, I also looked for an Illustrator tutorial video. However, unlike Photoshop, I'm not quite as familiar with Illustrator. So it is fairly new to me. I found a nice, short introduction video into the program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GzumUieDPY
Comments
Post a Comment